On Sunday Ryan, Grace, and I went to the Minnesota Zoo with Scott's parents, our brother-in-law Frank, and our niece Cate. Ryan's favorite was the monkeys... and he kept asking to go back to see them. He got pretty pumped up at the Dolphin Show too. We also saw grizzly bears, farm animals, tigers, buffalo, camels, and fish. It was a gorgeous day, so we had fun walking around outside. Here are some pictures from our day at the zoo (and one video of Ryan watching the monkeys).

Grandma & Ryan checking out the monkeys.

Gracie eating a snack.
One of the amazing dolpins. I loved this show!

Me & Grace at the Dolphin Show.

One of the new grizzly bears.

Goose Crossing

Saying "cheese" because I asked him to, but too preoccupied to look at the camera.
Trying to touch a rooster, or hen, or whatever it is.
Grandpa helping Ryan get on the big tractor.
Ryan got pretty excited about the monkeys, especially when they jumped up and down on a tree branch.
1 comment:
What a fun day for all of you. I love Ryan's excitement.
Post a Comment