I babysat my niece Malorie this past weekend. She came to our house Friday night and we drove her home on Sunday afternoon. Ryan loves playing with her and they had a lot of fun. Malorie was so good too... she listened really well, and brushed her teeth, and picked up after herself, and went to bed without a fuss, etc. She and Ryan had a slumber party in his room. I think Ryan thought that was cool. Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Friday Night Dinner: Mac & Cheese with Hot Dog Slices

Apple Juice! Yum!

Bath Time! They'll be mortified (when they're teenagers) that they took a bath together.

Malorie is a good smiler.

Fun in the pool at Malorie's house!

Ryan loves this... being outside and free.

What a pair.
1 comment:
What a fun weekend for them. I'm glad the cousins get to be together like this.
Post a Comment