I can't believe it. Scott and I have been married for 5 years this weekend. Our anniversary is Saturday July 19th. And we've actually been together, dating + marriage, for over 10 years. Remember when, as kids, time seemed to go so slow? In fact, it felt like it took forever to go from the age of 5 to 18. Then 18 hits and time zooms by. Then you get married and have kids and time goes even faster. It's not really fair I think. So I guess I'll slow down, just for a bit, and bring back some memories from our wedding day.
This blog site can be tricky sometimes and right now it's not letting me put the pictures in the order I want. So these are out of order, but that's okay.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the one of you sitting in the church pew alone, you look annoyed. You look like things aren't going according to plan or schedule... Where is the one of you putting your deordorant on?- That is my favorite, post that!
2 comments:
I like the one of you sitting in the church pew alone, you look annoyed. You look like things aren't going according to plan or schedule... Where is the one of you putting your deordorant on?- That is my favorite, post that!
Those pictures brought back so many memories and made me smile. Crazy how time flies.
Post a Comment