We had some pictures taken at the end of June. Our main purpose was to get shots of Grace, but she was so crabby that day. I shouldn't say crabby... she was probably more scared than anything. As soon as we set her down on the ground and backed away, she started crying. The only way I could get her to smile was to sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and it worked! I couldn't believe it worked, but it did. We took a couple shots with Scott and Ryan too. My hair wasn't working that day, so I decided not to include myself. But I think everyone else's pictures turned out good! :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I love all the pictures. Such a nice looking family. Makes it hard to choose just one picture.
1 comment:
I love all the pictures. Such a nice looking family. Makes it hard to choose just one picture.
Post a Comment