Thursday, February 25, 2010

She's Getting So Big

Grace is getting so big. I don't know what to do! I love the age she is right now, but I want her to stay. Stop growing. And it makes me long for Ryan to be little again too. I just think age 2 to 3 is so fun. The kids are so cuddly, and funny, and pushing for independence, and learning to communicate more and more each day, but you can still hold them in your arms like bundles. Grace can wrap her little arms and legs around me and she feels like the perfect size. As a parent, it's awesome to see your kids in each stage as they grow but there is definitely something to be said about letting them be little. Enjoy it while it's there and in front of you because it goes so fast.

I was browsing through pictures I had taken this month, and it was the ones shown below (when Grace was hanging out on our bed and playing with "her" baby) that hit me like, "Oh, she's getting so big." February 12, 2010.







No comments: