Friday, October 30, 2009

July 2009

July was a short month for pictures. I took a week-long trip to Alaska where I took over 500 pictures, but back home I only had time for a few. So here they are.


Grace is trying on my shoes. July 2, 2009.


Eating corn is one of our favorite things to do during the summer. And Grace knows how to chomp down with the best of them. July 13, 2009.


Ryan loves corn too! July 13, 2009.


Cuddlers! July 17, 2009.


More cuddlers! July 17, 2009.


I found a new park where the kids could play. It's not very big, but it's "new" and that's what counts. July 25, 2009.


Ryan is saying "cheese" in between banana bites. July 25, 2009.


Grace and Ryan. July 25, 2009.


Ryan. July 25, 2009.


I don't know what this face is. July 25, 2009.

No comments: