To all my family and friends who read this blog AND my facebook page, I apologize if you see the same photos posted on both sites. Not everyone reads this blog and facebook, so sometimes I post things on both websites. Just thought I'd tell ya. :)
1 comment:
Karen
said...
I'm glad you caught up on posting photos. Your family has so much fun doing stuff - it's evident in the pictures. I enjoyed seeing all of them. And, how nice to be keeping this journal of your everyday life. You could print off your entries and keep them in a notebook for your kids. Some pictures make me laugh out loud; some make me sigh. They are all great!
1 comment:
I'm glad you caught up on posting photos. Your family has so much fun doing stuff - it's evident in the pictures. I enjoyed seeing all of them. And, how nice to be keeping this journal of your everyday life. You could print off your entries and keep them in a notebook for your kids. Some pictures make me laugh out loud; some make me sigh. They are all great!
Post a Comment