Saturday, October 31, 2009

Duluth Trip | August 2009

We visited Duluth in August. I love Duluth! And I love vacationing there when we get a chance. This was Grace's first time being in Duluth (unless you count the time I was pregnant with her). We stayed at the Edgewater Resort & Hotel. They have an indoor waterpark which the kids enjoyed a lot. I loved being outside, especially by the lake. And Ryan loves to throw rocks into the water. It has to be one of his favorite activities.


















How could I resist taking a picture of the rocks! Throwing rocks into the lake seemed to be a recurring event during our trip. :)










We visited the Childrens' Museum and Ryan really enjoyed being a knight.




Scott and the kids "camping" at the Childrens' Museum.


Ryan wanted to take a picture of me.


Hanging out in the hotel room. The kids are watching "Tom & Jerry".






Couldn't pass up the chance to throw more rocks before we left town. :)






Snacking on the ride home.


Happy and heading home.

No comments: