Monday, June 9, 2008

Grandma T.

I brought the kids to visit my grandma Charlotte, but we call her Grandma T., two Fridays ago and we had such a good afternoon with her. I think she had a good time too. She mailed me a letter afterwards (she's very prompt) and part of what she wrote was, "Thank you for taking the time to visit me last Friday. I had a nice time with you and your kiddies, and that means a lot to this old lady. I don't have many experiences like that, as we are usually together in a large group.... Thanks again for everything. You are a special granddaughter." Here is a picture from our time with Grandma T. By the way, she is in her 80's and has the energy, love, and sharp mind of someone half her age. I'm glad I get to enjoy my kids with her. I can tell she adores them so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know she would enjoy having your company any time you can make it over there. That's a treat for her.