Here are two videos showing the moment Grace was born. The first video shows me laying on the operating table, but don't worry... you only see my arm and face. It's interesting to hear the doctors talking in the background though. Once Grace is born they are amazed at how big she is, and they speculate about her weight, and my doctor (the OBGYN) makes a comment like, "Natural delivery is totally out of the question."
The second video shows Grace being cleaned off and they also cut her cord. She's crying and it's funny to hear that because I recognize her voice.
2 comments:
Coming into the world can be so traumatic!!! She has good lungs. I wanted to see them give her to Mommy so she could be comforted. :-)
Thank you for sharing that! I wish I could have been there to experience that with you...what a precious thing she is. Chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment