Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bye Jennie :(

Today was Ryan and Grace's last day at Jennie's daycare. We are going to keep the kids home during the summer months and search for a new daycare to begin in September. The kids don't understand that they won't be going to back to Jennie's, so it was really a sad day just for Jennie and I. But I told her that we'll visit from time to time. Ryan gave hugs to all his friends and he gave Jennie a hug too. She cried and I know this is really hard on her because she's attached to them. Ryan has been going there since he was 6 months old! Time will take away the sadness, but I felt bad seeing her so upset, so this was a hard day for me... and her.


Jennie, Ryan, and Grace ~ June 25, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Change can be very difficult but in the long run can be very good. Jennie will have a new family that will bring new little ones into her life. She will always miss your kids but she will be okay.