Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Messy Art
October 28, 2009. Ryan and Grace made monsters at daycare. They and the other kids painted a big, green blob (for the monster's head) on some paper. Then they glued eyes, a nose, and a mouth onto the green head. Grace glued her body parts outside of the green monster's head (she's creative). Ryan glued his body parts right where they belong (like I would've done - he's like me). Scott was looking at both pictures and asked Ryan, "Which one is yours?" Ryan got very offended and said, "You know which one is mine! I don't do messy artwork!" And that's exactly what he said, word for word. I laughed so hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's hilarious! And yes, he is so much like his mother in that regard. I like both of the monsters. Grace's leaves me wondering...
Post a Comment