Halloween... my favorite holiday! It turned out really good this year. Early in the day it was cold and windy, but by nighttime the wind was gone and the temps were mild. We took the kids trick-or-treating in Grandpa & Grandma Hackett's neighborhood. Ryan was a cowboy, even though at one point he was thinking about wearing his Darth Vader costume from last year. I'm glad he decided on the cowboy outfit because I think he looks so cute! Grace was a zebra. I got the zebra costume from Old Navy for $5 bucks a couple years ago - what a deal! She looked adorable in her costume too... I wanted to squish her. I was so happy she left the head/hood on the whole time. I thought for sure she would want it off. But she just walked down the street with us, happy as can be, and Ryan taught her how to trick-or-treat. He even waited until she was on the doorstep before he rang the doorbell. He's a sweet big brother. Halloween was especially fun this year... and the creepy full moon was great.

1 comment:
What adorable trick-or-treaters! I wish I could have had them come to my door. Looks like they had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment