I was in the bathroom doing my hair this morning and I could hear Grace around the corner pulling the velcro on her shoes. I knew she was trying to put them on. She knew we were leaving the house soon and before I even went into the bathroom to get ready she was gesturing towards her coat and shoes. She wanted to go! But I told her we had to wait until mommy was ready. So anyway, back to my story. I was in the bathroom getting ready and I heard her trying to put her shoes on. Then she comes walking (on her knees) around the corner and she has this hat on! And then she lifts up her arms, with the shoes in her hand, because she wanted me to put them on. She did not want to wait any longer. I think it's so funny that she put this hat on by herself. What a character. Another funny story is that when we actually were ready to go, I grabbed her pink winter coat and she was not happy with that. She squealed like she was mad and then pointed up towards her purple coat hanging in the closet. So I got her purple coat, put it on her, and then she was happy. How can an 18-month old care about what coat she wears??? So funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment