Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Seeing Is Believing

So the other day I talked about how Grace has been getting herself into a standing position without our help. And today she's been doing it like crazy. I'm so happy for her. Here's a short little video clip. Seeing is believing! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Sorry - I DIED laughing at the end when she fell! Sorry Grace, but you are so cute! Cute video - she will walking in no time!! Oh boy, you and Scott will have two running around like crazy.... ~Maria

Anonymous said...

So, I bet the dolly was put there to entice her! I'm happy for her too that she is making more progress. But, look out Mom & Dad when she does!!! And, I'm pleased that her parents are not in a panic mode because their daughter isn't walking yet. She will do it in her own time & in her own fashion. Good job Gracie!