Friday, January 16, 2009

Wii Master (almost)

We got a Wii for Christmas and it's fun to watch Ryan get into it. We've never had video games in the house for him before (Scott, of course, has his stash of football, baseball and golf games) but now that he's getting old enough to understand how the control buttons work, we thought we'd see how he would do at the Wii sports games (tennis, baseball, bowling, golf, and boxing). I love tennis, so I have a lot of fun playing a 2-player game with Ry when we get a chance. In this picture he's probably smokin' a serve in tennis. For whatever reason, Ryan has figured out how to seriously smoke the serves while Scott and I struggle to figure out how to get the same speed that he does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to the little kids to best you in a game!