Ryan insisted on using my camera tonight, so I showed him how to hold it and push the button. He was happy as could be, walking around shooting this and that. He tooks pictures of Scott, me, Grace, the Christmas tree, the computer screen, his blankie, the floor, etc. I didn't even tell him what to take pictures of. He was off on his own. But two pictures he took today really interested me. See below. (Picture 1) Look at this shot of Grace. I love it! It cracked me up. It's just her... crabby little Grace - because that's what she is lately... crabby, crabby, crabby all the time. (Picture 2) He took a picture of the mountain of snow that was pushed onto our lawn today. The snowplows actually drove really far up onto the grass and created this huge mound of snow (it got even bigger after this picture was taken). We're so excited to let Ryan go outside and play on it tomorrow!
On another note, I hope Ryan continues to be interested in picture taking. I like it too, but I'm the only one who really does it in my family so it would be fun to have someone else do it as well. Then maybe I'd be in more pictures, instead of behind the camera! :)

1 comment:
That's funny. It's almost like Grace is saying "Just who do you think you are?
Post a Comment