Last weekend (August 16-17), Ryan, Grace, and I visited with Jess, Malorie, and big Mark. We went up there on Saturday and spent the night. Ryan and Mal had a lot of fun playing together... chasing bubbles, throwing rocks in the pond, trying to catch frogs, playing in the tub, and practicing their golf skills.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Of course, they will be mortified later to know they were in the bathtub - TOGETHER! Fun weekend for you guys. I'm really happy that my kids get together for their kids to have so much fun. It's great that the cousins will know each other so well.
1 comment:
Of course, they will be mortified later to know they were in the bathtub - TOGETHER! Fun weekend for you guys. I'm really happy that my kids get together for their kids to have so much fun. It's great that the cousins will know each other so well.
Post a Comment