I've been meaning to post these for awhile. Here are pictures from Halloween. Ryan was very insistent on being Darth Vader this year. He's never seen Star Wars... I don't even think he knows what it is. But his daycare buddy, Aftyn, was going to be Darth Vader so Ryan wanted to be just like him. Grace didn't care what she was, obviously. So this year she was a big ol' skunk. And I always call her a little stinker, so it was appropriate that the rear end had a red heart that said "Lil Stinker" on it. We had fun trick-or-treating because it was so nice out. I think Scott had just as much fun as Ryan, if not more. He was lovin' it and didn't want to go home!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Scott should have gotten into the spirit and worn a costume. The rest of you all looked so good. Next year Scott?
1 comment:
Scott should have gotten into the spirit and worn a costume. The rest of you all looked so good. Next year Scott?
Post a Comment